6.13.2011

Monday, June 13, 2011

Scott had a very early sim this morning so he was home by lunch. The girls and I like days like this, though I doubt Scott enjoys getting up so early. Scott took the girls out on an errand and I ran one of my own. I got one gift for Scott, but it is so hard to buy gifts for him and it doesn't help that his birthday falls so close to Father's day. We met back at home and then did some shopping together. Mckenzie needed a suitcase for her visit to Grandma and Grandpa's and we were lucky enough to find one she liked. Scott needed some new clothes. Can you believe he asked to go shopping for clothes? I was shocked when I heard! The kids were watching a movie in the car and it was so cute to listen to them laugh. Big, tummy laughs. They melt my heart :)We ate out a restaurant we have been wanting to try but just never got around to it. I'm glad we did. Great food and service. Abby has been into asking a million and two questions again. She seems to go in cycles. Sometimes, she doesn't hardly ask a question and other times, she doesn't stop for an answer in between questions.

014

I wanted to get a picture of the moon tonight, but I couldn't hold still enough to get a clear photo (guess I need a tripod). So, I played around and made a heart. Thought it was kind of fun :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Followers