6.20.2011

Friday, June 17, 2011

A pretty boring day around here today. Scott was home during the day because he had to fly tonight. We took the girls out for lunch at Pei Wei and spent the afternoon together. We had an appliance repairman look at the oven today and luckily it was a quick fix. Since that was working, I took the girls to the store to pick up some stuff to make a Father's Day gift. The girls had so much fun making it and I wish I could have taken some pictures, but it was a little complicated (spelling required out of rocks) and they needed all my attention. I found it kind of funny though that both girls told me how excited they were to eat the cookie they made for Scott. A "cookie" with rocks isn't exactly my first choice, although, Abby may have been able to lose a tooth like she so desperately wants :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Followers