6.06.2011

Monday, June 6, 2011

Back to real life today. Scott's time off is over and we are back to a normal routine. The girls were a little upset that Scott wasn't here when they woke up. It took some convincing that he was only going in to work for a little while and not on another trip. We didn't do much of anything today. I was going to take the girls outside, but the lawn guys sprayed it today, so the yard was off limits. We didn't get out of our pj's until mid afternoon and spent the day playing games. I really needed to go to the grocery store, but I decided to wait until Scott got home so I could go alone. Our dinner tonight was most definitely not the best meal ever, although Abby was raving over it. Mckenzie said it was the best meal ever too, but that was before she even took one bite! I forgot we were out of milk so when I ended up using coffee creamer to make our mashed potatoes. Sweet Italian Cream does NOT make for good mashed potatoes!!!! I ran to the grocery store and Scott got the girls down to bed. Poor Scott couldn't find Mckenzie's pacifier and I had the only spare in my purse. But, she fell asleep without it and didn't even cry. I am sure when she wakes up in the middle of the night she will want it, but it gives me hope for taking it away all together!!!

019

1 comment:

Blog Archive

Followers