6.21.2011

Monday, June 20, 2011

It was a quiet day around here. Scott worked on his final paper for his final class of his Master's program and I started packing for the girls. That turned out to be a bigger job than I had imagined as once I started in Mckenzie's room, I was reminded of a couple of tubs of Abby's old clothes that I needed to sort through and put away. Going through the clothes was like walking down memory lane. I can still see her in those little dresses (and boy did she have a LOT of dresses back then!) They were the last of the clothes Abby wore in Florida. In a way, it just feels like the final door has closed to that chapter in our lives. We have no more attachments there :( Anyway I digress... The girls are packed and Mckenzie is still asking if we can please go to Grandma and Grandpa's. I think she is a bit excited about this trip! Abby too, although she understands that it is still a few more days away.

Nothin' like an ice cream bar to top off a long day :)

068 copy mckenzie ice cream face

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Followers