12.01.2011

Thursday, December 1, 2011

Alrighty. My goal for December is to get back on track with blogging. I haven't been in the mood to edit photos or blog for so long now. I have a feeling it is going to be difficult trying to remember the past month. Yikes. I can't believe I have almost a month of blogging to catch up on!

Today was Chef class for Mckenzie and she was excited to be the leader. I took advantage of my alone time to do a little shopping. We have a Christmas party tomorrow night and I need a dress. I bought one yesterday, but after getting it home, I realized it wasn't right. I think the one I bought today will work. At least I think so...

I think I get the bad mom award for the day. I forgot to pack a snack for Abby and I forgot to send her library book back today as well. I feel terrible. She didn't seem too upset about it.  At least I was able to find Roly (a pet rock that she has become attached to very recently) so she was happy when she woke up and saw him on her bookcase.

Abby decided her zhu zhu pets needed to have their hair done. 043 zhu zhu pets dressed up 048 Abby b&w 050 Abby 052 Mckenzie 058 Mckenzie b

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Followers