7.24.2011

Sunday, July 24, 2011

Happy Anniversary Mom and Dad :)  We wish you guys many more years together!!! Mckenzie slept in until 10AM this morning! Crazy, but it has been late to bed for the girls the last few nights, so it is understandable! Scott took the girls bowling today. Both girls got two strikes each! Scott helped Mckenzie a bit, but Abby did hers all on her own!! They all had a great time:) Scott and the girls stopped by the store on the way home to get a new printer as the other one decided to call it quits as well as a new router since it got fried from a power outage earlier this week. I had a nice afternoon at home, catching up some shows that were bogging down the DVR.  We went to Olive Garden for dinner and it was HORRIBLE!!!!! First off, it was so cold in there I had to use the napkins to cover the girls to keep them from shivering. Our waiter was slow and the food was not good. Mine and Mckenzie's looked like it had been sitting forever. Disappointing to say the least. I have to say it is the first time I have ever left that restaurant hungry. Mckenzie fell asleep on the way home and Abby almost did. Poor girls are so tired from such a long weekend.

One of the photos I submitted for my photography workshop this week. I think the girls are seriously tired of smiling at the camera!

143

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Followers