7.03.2011

Sunday, July 3, 2011

I spent the day with my three best friends! We haven't all been together in 10 years! That is way too long if ya ask me! It was a fantastic day~ we got matching tattoos, manis/pedis, and did a little shopping. I was worried about getting the tattoo since last time I got one, I had a hard time with it (nearly passed out). But, I expected the worst and it turned out to be OK. The time flew by way too fast and I was headed to Sioux Falls to meet back up with Scott and the girls.

Scott took the girls fishing for the very first time and they had a BLAST!!!! Abby caught at least 10 fish (bass, blue gill, and pumpkin seed) and Mckenzie caught 4 or 5. Abby couldn't get enough and Mckenzie tuckered out a little early. Scott had so much fun, or in his words "it was awesome. It was so cool to see them have so much fun." Scott also took the girls to get some family photos taken with their cousins. I will have to mail them to everyone sometime soon. Scott took Abby and Kadence to the car races in the evening while Mckenzie stayed with Auntie Jenny. Abby had a great time, but it was midnight before they got home and she was tired and cranky. Can't blame her, it was a busy day.


398 Crystal Barb Sheri Lisa on step

410 Barb after tattoo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Followers