7.26.2011

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Ahhh, I love a clean house and clean sheets :) Gotta love Tuesdays for that reason, well at least every other Tuesday anyway ;-) The girls and I hung out at the house while Scott was at work. We played a lot of games and did some "homework" as we call it around here. I have heard that summer break allows for a 2.5 month backwards slide in education and I am trying to avoid that with the girls if I can. Mckenzie must have been really tired today because she went to her room for a rest (at her request) and didn't emerge until 2 hours later! At dinner tonight, Scott told Abby she needed to take 4 more bites of her dinner before she was done. She thought about it for a bit and then asked if she could take 3 bites of her dinner and save the last bite for a piece of candy because that would be 4 bites total. Good math and I love the way she thinks :)

008 Mckenzie b&w

010 copy Abby dh

017 Scott reading to Abby & Mckenzie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Followers