7.13.2011

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Abby came over sometime in the middle of the night. I was so tired I didn't even realize she had gotten into bed with us even though Scott say I am the one who told her she could sleep with us. We had a play date today at a children's museum. The kids love playing in all the exhibits and had a good time. They really enjoyed a performance of Beauty & The Beast. The cast invited the children to be a part of the wedding by coming down front and both Abby and Mckenzie went down and danced away. I knew Abby would go and enjoy it, but I was very surprised that Mckenzie went down. She always wants to do things like that (think children's sermon at church), but she never stays. Today though, she did! And she smiled the entire time. Both girls looked up for me and gave me a smile and a wave. Things like that melt my heart :) I have been pretty cranky today between the post office that somehow lost all our mail from while we were on vacation and certain people who will remain nameless that can't seem to reimburse us in a timely fashion for work that we shouldn't have to pay for in the first place! GRRRRR!!! Hopefully I will be less cranky about it tomorrow :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Followers