7.09.2011

Saturday, July 9, 2011

We are back from vacation (a few days ago) so I guess it is time to get back to blogging. I started editing the photos we took on our vacation, but something else always needs to get done first.  I am undecided as to whether the unpacking/laundry is worse or catching up on the blog... So be patient as I do a little back blogging. It is going to take a little time :) I think the girls are getting back on track with their sleep schedule. They both went to bed on time last night and didn't wake up until after 9 this morning!!! I love when they sleep in :) We had a late breakfast at Perkins this morning. Abby was in love with her chocolate chip pancake, although she only ate a few bites and declared she was full. I ran to the grocery store while Scott stayed home with the girls (I love going by myself!!!). He finally got Abby's new curtains hung (the curtain rods that came with the house were so crappy they couldn't hold the curtains up). I just love the way they look and so does she :) Scott took the girls to play at the playground across the street but they didn't stay too long because the girls were both hot and thirsty. We planned on eating at home tonight, but unfortunately, the propane tank ran out halfway through grilling the chicken so we headed out to eat. We really need to be better about eating out...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Followers