7.14.2011

Thursday, July 14, 2011

We had a super lazy morning around here. I had great intentions of doing laundry, but that never seemed to happen. I did rewash the load of laundry I started on Tuesday and forgot about until today but that is all the further I got. Writing this reminds me I need to go throw that in the dryer or else I will be rewashing it again! We went over to a friend's house this afternoon. The kids had fun playing and I had a nice visit with a good friend :) My friend is very pregnant and she was gracious enough to let me take a few belly photos. We headed to the library after our play date. The girls were excited to pick out new movies. After dinner, the girls ate ice cream bars outside and had a water fight with the hose :) I love summer nights!

024

036

035

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Followers