7.15.2011

Friday, July 15, 2011

Scott had an early flight this morning so he was gone before we all got up. Mckenzie woke up early too. I guess she is getting back to her normal schedule. I am happy for that :) Not that I like getting up early, but I feel like the day is wasted if we sleep in too late. The girls and I met some friends at an open air theater to see a performance of The Jungle Book.  It was a performed mainly by children and was well done. The girls enjoyed it and giggled throughout the show. We brought lunch with for a picnic and then played at the park. Abby played with the older kids in our group and Mckenzie only wanted to swing. Typical :) I am glad they had so much fun today. Mckenzie fell asleep on the ride home and ended up taking a looooong nap when we got home. We played outside while we waited for Scott to get home and then headed out to dinner. We ate at a restaurant/bar and they had the music cranked up so the girls decided to dance by the table. It was hilarious! Those little girls always seem to make me smile :)

017 Abby b&w


018 copy Dakota dh

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Followers