7.23.2011

Saturday, July 23, 2011

We did a little window shopping for an RV today. Scott would love to have one, but they are so expensive :( It was fun to look at them even though it was ridiculously hot out today! I think the heat index was around 120 degrees! I can't wait for this heat wave to be over. We stopped for lunch before heading back home and I have to say it was the first time I heard someone in Jersey actually say "yous guys". Interesting :) We met some friends at a local winery for a Jazz and Blues festival. Have I mentioned yet that it was so hot out today????? The kids were drenched from playing. Seriously, they looked like someone poured a bottle of water over their heads!  So, instead of having a picnic dinner listening to some music, we decided to grill dinner at our friend's house. A much better idea (and much cooler)! We had a lot of fun and the girls played nicely even though it got to be a late evening. I should say they played nicely until the moment that they both turned on us. One minute they were running around and the next, the tears and tantrums started. I can't blame them. It was really late! I felt bad putting them to bed without a bath after running around outside today, but they both fell asleep on the way home and didn't even flinch when we put them to bed!

090

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Followers