7.12.2011

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Abby was so excited to get to play with one of her friends this afternoon. Mckenzie was a little upset that she didn't get to stay, but she didn't throw a fit. She and I ran to the store to find a birthday present for a party this weekend. It took Mckenzie forever to pick out the perfect present for her friend. She would pick up a toy and say "Ava will like this". So, I would ask if that is what she wanted to buy and she would say yes at first and then change her mind. I can't tell you the number of toys I put in the cart and then had to put back on the shelves. It was worth all the time it took though because she was so proud of what she did finally buy. Abby was trying to read her book to me at bedtime tonight. I can't wait for the day she can read an entire book to me :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Followers