2.24.2010

Abby had her second day of preschool today and it was even harder for her than Monday. She cried and clung to me like crazy. I had to do a little bargaining and give her lambie. She finally went into her classroom. Mckenzie and I just chilled at the house after running to Bed Bath and Beyond and Target. I was looking for a toaster since ours has started burning our food. For awhile it would hardly toast it and now it is doing the opposite. I didn't find one cheap enough though that I liked. I figure the first one we had was an el cheapo and it lasted us 10 years. Why should I spend a fortune on this one? When I picked Abby up from school, she said she had a great time and was super excited to show me the monkey bread she made in chef class today. It was ironic they made monkey bread because I bought a monkey bread mix at Target today for the very first time. I asked her teacher how she was doing and Ms. Dipola said she was doing great. She was playing well and minding her manners. That is good to hear. I was a little worried as to how she was adjusting, especially since this morning she asked me if we could move back to Pace, Florida so she could be with her friend Jordan. Of course Abby asks for all kind of things. For example this afternoon she asked for a baby brother. I don't know where it came from but we were playing in her room and she just told me she wanted a brother. She said she didn't need another sister since she had Mckenzie. Our pics today were at the request of Abby. When we got home after school, she asked if her and Mckenzie could take a picture together outside. Sure why not.

1 comment:

  1. The face making one is precious! Chef class sounds fun. We just have music and spanish. Boring. Ben does like music class though.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive

Followers