2.23.2010

It is another cold, rainy day. I think Dakota is the least excited about the rain. Last night I forgot to let her back in and she got soaked before we remembered she was out there. Poor thing. Now she stinks and really needs a bath. Maybe I will see if I can get her bathed at Petsmart tomorrow. Of course, that would require me finding her records, so maybe not. We really didn't do much today. Abby had a couple of tantrums, but that is nothing new. Apparently she didn't want mac n cheese for lunch. She finally did eat it, telling me how good it tasted. Then for supper we had baked chicken and she didn't want anything to do with that either. I think the only reason she finally caved in and ate it was because Scott was running out to Lowe's and she wanted to go with. The latch on our sliding glass door broke this afternoon so Scott needed to get parts to fix that. I swear he is doing more little fixer upper projects now as a renter than he did as a homeowner. Ok, maybe I am exaggerating a little. Mckenzie was pretty cranky again today. I feel so bad that her teeth are bugging her so much. She gets so excited when I grab the bottle of teething tablets. Her hand it out waiting for me to give them to her. Abby dressed herself today, apparently unaware as to how cold it really is outside. She put on a tank top and shorts. Meanwhile Mckenzie was very aware as to how cold it was because she kept saying "brrr" when she was getting out of the car.

1 comment:

  1. By the looks of your picture Abby was just dressing like Daddy :) Too cute!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive

Followers