2.28.2010

The girls both woke up very early and as hard as I tried to get them to go back to sleep, they just wanted to get up and play! Guess I should have stopped singing karaoke with Scott and gone to bed a little earlier last night! Today was one of those lazy days of doing nothing. The girls didn't even get out of their jammies until I gave them a bath tonight! Scott left on his first overseas trip today to pick up the rest of his squadron who have been deployed for 120 days. It is a short trip, thankfully. I know we are back in the real Air Force now, but I loved having him home every night in Florida. I am really going to miss that! I know the girls are going to miss him too:( At least Scott got in a game of Candyland before he left today. I know how disappointed he would have been to miss out on that! Abby found a Christmas hat I was planning on throwing out and decided it was a good "bed hat".  

2 comments:

  1. How sweet! Everyone looks so happy! And the Flickninger's will play the Riley's anyday in bowling!!! I'm pretty sure we will lose. I'm either 'on' or not!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive

Followers