2.09.2010

Well, Target stole more of my money today. Seriously, I think I should have bought Target stock before we moved into this house. I found the cutest rugs for the girls' rooms! They are super soft and it is so sweet to watch Mckenzie roll around on them. She grabbed a blanket, a bear and snuggled down into the rug. I think Abby may be feeling a little neglected with all this house work. Today when Mckenzie was down for her nap I asked Abby if she wanted to watch Tinkerbell so I could try to get some more work done. She got very excited and said sure. Then she looked at me with her big hazel eyes and asked if I wanted to watch with her. I said no, I had unpacking to do. Abby looked at me sadly and said "Can I help you unpack?" That broke my heart. She didn't care what we did, as long as it was together. So, I turned on the fireplace and snuggled with my girl and watched Tinkerbell. Cute show and I loved the time snuggling with my "baby". Mckenzie cracked me up at lunch. I made grilled cheese and soup and gave Mckenzie a spoon to eat her soup. She opened her sandwich and used the spoon to scoop out the cheese. She used her fingers to eat her soup. Go figure!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Followers