2.15.2010

We bought an elliptical machine today and man is that thing heavy! Scott carried up all the pieces except for one which he needed my help with. Holy cow, even just that one piece was ridiculously heavy for the two of us. We managed to somehow get it upstairs with only slight damage to Scott's hand and it is finally put together. Yeah. Now I get to start working out again. While Scott was working on getting it together, Abby kept coming to me and saying "Momma, your heavy thing is almost ready!" Apparently she couldn't remember what it was called because she just kept calling it my "heavy thing". Silly little girl. Mckenzie was busy helping Scott put together a cabinet I bought for all my scrapbooking stuff (which by the way isn't big enough for the scrapbook paper, so now I need to find something else). She kept climbing in it and trying to assist Scott . So cute. I think I have come to a standstill in this house. I can't seem to get anything else put away. I either don't know where to put it, or if I even still want it, or I need to buy something to put it in. Oh and the dishwasher has decided to completely stop working. There is a pool of water in the bottom of it and it won't clean the dishes. I do NOT like handwashing dishes. It takes forever and makes my hands yucky! I hope the dishwasher fairy comes tonight or else we may be eating take-out on paper plates for the rest of the time we live here!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Sorry about the dishwasher! That stinks! Hopefully the fairy will make a stop :)

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive

Followers