2.07.2010

Well, some of the snow is already melting, but I hear there is more to come on Wednesday. Abby went outside with Scott and made a snowman. It was tiny, but the snow wasn't very wet making it tough to make a big snowman. Wouldn't have mattered anyway. Abby kicked it over after I took a picture of her and Daddy with their snowman. Abby decided to use the area rug in the living room for a slide today and Mckenzie had to follow suit. The things they come up with never ceases to amaze me, though it does make me wonder why I buy toys when a rolled up rug is just as good! Mckenzie was hilarious at lunch, well second lunch. She ate her lunch and then decided to help me eat mine. I had soup and she was using my spoon to scoop the soup from the bowl onto her spoon. Then she would eat it from her spoon. I am not sure how much she actually ate since the table was quite messy when we were all done. Abby was playing the Wii bowling today and when it didn't go the way she wanted, she screamed "Are you kidding me?" Just another one of those things I have absolutely, positively no idea where she picked it up from!

1 comment:

  1. Get that rug on the floor girl! Just kiddin :) Ben was over at a friends house not long ago and instead of sliding down the slide (that would be too easy), they were sliding down the splintery wooden ramp. Hmmm. I'm surprised we didn't have holes in their pants after that playdate! Sliding down that rug does look like fun!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive

Followers