2.25.2010

"It's snowing outside Momma! It's snowing outside!" Those were the sweet little words that woke me up today. Abby just loves to watch it snow and she must think I love getting out of bed to watch it as well :)  Mckenzie woke up shortly there after with her screams of "Maaaa maaaa Momma!" She just shouts my name until I show up and every morning she is standing up with her bear in her hand and her pacifier in her mouth.  We ran to the grocery store this morning to pick up some milk. I think we are constantly at the store buying milk. If I had more space I think I would have an extra fridge just for milk! We came home and played until lunch. Then it was time for Mckenzie to take a nap and Abby and myself to play some Candyland. I think four games is my limit. Abby could probably play all day. We did take a break to bake some monkey bread. It is so fun to let Abby help. She pours stuff in and stirs as best she can. And the monkey bread was pretty tasty. Abby had another major tantrum over dinner. Tonight it was over hot chocolate. We told her she had to have something else to drink first, like milk and then after dinner she could have hot chocolate as a treat. Well, that did not go over at all. She screamed and cried the entire time the rest of us ate our dinner. She stopped long enough to ask why we were all leaving the table and then she started in again. She finally gave up on the whining and came to the table to eat. She even managed to apologize. We have a rewards chart that when she does her chores or brushes her teeth, she gets a star and eventually a prize. Tonight we decided that she can lose a star if she has a tantrum like that again. We told her the new rule and she wasn't too happy about it at all. She told us she wasn't going to throw fits like that again. Right. We will see. We played a little Wii again and Abby is getting really good at the bowling. She scored a 175 tonight!! YAY Abby. Mckenzie likes to "play" too. We give her a remote and she waves it at the screen. I just love these two! Abby wanted funny face pics again today. Mckenzie had just finished dinner when I took hers. That is why her face is a little dirty :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Followers