2.17.2010

Well, this post is a little late, but we have been rushing around the house trying to get it in order. Scott's friend is coming for a visit tomorrow and this house was in no shape for company. Fortunately, it is looking bettter, there are pictures on the walls and now all I need to do is clean tomorrow! I never thought I would be excited to clean, but I am! I am just so happy the house isn't littered with boxes and junk. There are still some things I need to sort, but it isn't anything urgent. Abby was so excited to get pictures put up in her room. She squealed in delight when Scott put her name letters on the wall! This afternoon, Abby was playing upstairs while Scott and I were working on things downstairs. She needed help with something (I can't honestly remember what now) and she said to Scott "Why don't you just come up here and do it!" Where does she come up with these things? I need to make a mental note to myself never to let Abby take a nap again. We didn't realize she had fallen asleep and it was a big mistake! She was up until 1130 tonight telling us "I just can't sleep". Oh, Scott took the girls with him to the recycling center today. On the second trip there, Abby noticed a box left on the ground (Scott accidently left in there because the one container was full). Abby scolded Scott saying, "Daddy you can't leave boxes on the snow. Silly Daddy!" I think we need to put a helmet on Mckenzie. She bumped her head again today. She loves to climb and you never know when she is going to do it. Today it was from her chair in her room.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Followers