2.10.2010

What a day! Abby seemed to have tantrum after tantrum today. I don't know what her deal was today, but hopefully tomorrow will be better. Maybe it is being stuck in the house.  We got freezing rain/sleet and then some snow. It is still snowing out and it looks like it will snow through the night. So glad Scott found a shovel! The trees are so beautiful with the pristine snow gently covering the branches. I hope it doesn't get too windy overnight because I really want to get some better pictures tomorrow. Scott had a snow day from work so it was great to have him around the house. He told Mckenzie it was time for a nap and she went to her little chair, rested her head on the seat and pretended to go to sleep. So cute!  We brought the girls' chairs down from their rooms so they could watch Tinkerbelle today. It was so cute to see them both sitting down, watching a movie. I feel bad they get to watch so much tv these days, but it is the easiest distraction for them so I can get some work done! Abby and I got to play Candyland today and I felt so bad for winning the first two games that I started cheating so she could win the last two. I love to see her reaction when she wins. Her eyes light up and she starts cheering with her hands raised in the air. The girls were busy coloring today. Well, Abby colors, Mckenzie just breaks the crayons and peels the paper off. Abby didn't want her picture taken today, so I had to sneak one in when she was distracted playing with stickers! Oh, I just had to add the picture of our pancakes I made for breakfast. Abby was so excited to have shapes in her cakes! She couldn't decide if she wanted a tree or a snowman. She finally chose the tree giving Mckenzie the snowman.

1 comment:

  1. Love the snow pictures! Delia and McKenzie would be good friends. D likes to break crayons and write on carpet, toys, etc.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive

Followers