2.11.2010

Well today was a much better day than yesterday. Thankfully we had no major tantrums! We took the kids outside to play in the snow while we cleared the driveway and sidewalks. (I know I complained about not having sidewalks when we lived in Florida, but I think I could do without having to shovel them here!) The girls had a great time out there. Mckenzie didn't like it if any snow got on her. She was content to stand there and look around without touching anything. If she got any snow on her mittens, she would hold her hands out, expecting us to clean them off. She did enjoy sliding down the big pile of snow though she had more fun riding in her little car. Abby had so much fun throwing snowballs. She said "It's so much fun to throw snow at Daddy!". Abby and I built a couple of snowpeople today. It was fun, but the snow was so heavy. We went to dinner tonight and the girls got ice cream for dessert. They both just love ice cream! Mckenzie took a huge bite and her eyes got huge and her mouth opened to let in warm air. I wan't sure if she was going to have more after that, but she kept on spooning it in!  We are off to pick up Dakota in the morning! Yeah!! We haven't seen her since the end of September and I have really been missing her lately. Can't wait to see her. And we get to see Sheri and her family! So excited for that too! Oh, when Scott was putting Mckenzie down for nap, Abby said to Scott "I need a nap too Daddy. My eyes are really sleepy". She didn't end up falling asleep. She came back downstairs after 10-15 minutes telling us "I just couldn't go to sleep".


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Followers