9.23.2011

Friday, September 23, 2011

So apparently I jumped the gun thinking autumn had already started. Oops! Not too much going on around here. After school, the girls and I went over to a friend's house to play. It was a nice visit and a good way to end the school week. I think it has been really hard on Abby being in school five days a week because she is a *tiny* bit grumpier than usual. I am hoping this goes away soon! Mckenzie has learned to spell her name. We made up a little song to help her but until the other day, she would only sing "M-C-K that is how you spell Mckenzie Grace Riley". Then out of the blue, she sang the whole thing correctly! Scott and I couldn't believe it! She has a pretty long name and I am so proud that she has learned to spell it. Next up, learning to write it. This could be a teensy bit more challenging :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Followers