9.13.2011

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Oh my goodness. This morning was one wild ride with those two kiddos. One minute they were happy and the next they were screaming because they didn't want hard boiled eggs and strawberries for breakfast. But, we made it to the bus stop on time and Mckenzie thought it was fun that she got to leave the house in her PJ's (there was no time to dress her!). Mckenzie had her first dental appointment today and she did pretty good. Abby had her cleaning first so Mckenzie could see how everything worked. Mckenzie did fine until the fluoride part and she didn't like the grape flavor at all so she kept begging for water and sticking her little tongue out of her mouth and trying to spit. I felt bad that she couldn't have any water, but I bribed her with playing games on my phone. The girls played nicely again today. I wanted to take them outside, but time just slipped away from us. We need to get out before it gets too cold. Abby was a great helper at dinner time tonight. She helped set the table and carry the food to the dining room. Yep, we used our dining room today, only because the kitchen table was so full of junk from a project I was working on, and wouldn't ya know it tonight was spaghetti night. Luckily no one spilled on the chairs or carpet (why do people put carpet in a dining room?). I made a skirt for Mckenzie today. It was my first ever attempt at sewing clothes and I think it turned out good enough for her to wear to school tomorrow. It wasn't easy for me by any means and the first skirt was way too small (note to self. when the pattern tells you to cut two duplicate pieces, you actually need to sew those two pieces together!) Now I need to take Abby to the store so she can choose the material for her skirt.
003

2 comments:

Blog Archive

Followers