9.19.2011

Monday, September 19, 2011

Both girls had school this morning. Scott brought Mckenzie in since he doesn't have to go in to work today or tomorrow. He is sitting alert (which just means he is waiting to fly a mission if they need him) so he gets to stay home. Scott spent the day entertaining the kids while I worked on making three photo books on Snapfish. They had a buy one get two free offer so I figured it was a good time to get caught up on the girls' books. I decided to do photo books instead of scrapbooks to capture their childhood memories. I originally wanted to scrapbook their childhood, but I have really lost interest in doing it. Abby has one for the first year and a half or so, but Mckenzie's book is just awful. I started it right before we left Florida and I haven't touched it since. I do need to finish at least her first year but that is all I plan to do. I had my first PTA meeting at school tonight. It is still so hard to believe we have a child old enough to be in school!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Followers