9.12.2011

Monday, September 12, 2011

Today was Mckenzie's first day of preschool and she did great! That is after she finally put on a happy face at home and decided she really did need to wear clothes in public. Seems she is going through a no clothes phase again :) She didn't cry when I dropped her off and her teacher said Mckenzie only got sad once during the day but perked right up with the promise of getting to play outside. Abby had a good day in Kindergarten. She told me her and Evan (a little boy in her class) got to take a piece of paper to the secretary. She also said they got lost and needed a little help getting back to class :) Her bus ride was just under an hour today. I hope this is the way it will be for the rest of the year. Well, I wouldn't mind if her ride was shorter, but the hour and a half bus ride home last week was just too long in my opinion. Abby got to play over at her friend Ally's house this afternoon and when she got home from that, she headed off to a new friend's house that lives down the street. I think Abby is having a hard time adjusting to being gone so much. She had at least five meltdowns this evening and was fussing when Mckenzie was talking about her day at preschool. I know she misses preschool and her teachers there and she told me she feels sad that Mckenzie and I get to do things together when she is gone. (and it wasn't like Mckenzie and I went to Disney World, we just colored a puzzle together the other day, but I guess Abby wanted to do it too. ) 012 Mckenzie first day of prek 019 Mckenzie first day of prek 024 Mckenzie first day of school 063 Abby The was supposed to be Abby's first day of school outfit but it didn't arrive in time. So I guess it became her first Monday of school outfit :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Followers