9.27.2011

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Dakota proved that she might be watchdog worthy after all last night. She started barking at Scott when he got home in the middle of the night. She never barks at him, but she was on edge all night last night. Luckily, she didn't wake the girls! Mckenzie and I ran errands this morning. I finally broke down to do some major grocery shopping as we were running out of all the basics. Mckenzie wasn't too pleased it was a long trip, but nothing a sucker couldn't fix.  The girls enjoyed playing outside in the great fall weather we are having. They were driving their cars and crashing into each other over and over. At one point, I started to wonder if I needed to make them put on their helmets.  We started church choir again tonight and Mckenzie is finally old enough to participate. Just because she is old enough though, that didn't mean she actually did it. I stayed with her because she started sobbing the second she realized I was gone and I could tell she wanted to join in, but she just needed a little time. Abby was having the time of her life. I have never witnessed her during choir practice before and she sang her little heart out with the biggest smile on her face. Mckenzie was super tired by the time we got home and she was so upset that Dakota was going to be sleeping with Abby and not her. She kept repeating "Who's gonna sleep with me?" in this sad little voice. So, I slept with her until she fell asleep:)

Here is a photo of the mushrooms growing in our flower planter. I can't seem to keep flowers alive, but these little buggers are flourishing! 037 Mushrooms

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Followers