9.05.2011

Monday, September 5, 2011

OK. I realize it has been quite awhile since I have posted on here. I will get to those posts some other day, but for now, I will start with today :) We had Directv installed so Scott could get the NFL Sunday ticket. He really misses watching the Vikings play and he figured he would be home enough this winter to make the change worth it. I have to say I am happy to say goodbye to our old cable company; poor quality cable and the prices kept increasing. Abby and I had a lunch date today followed by a manicure and pedicure. It was so much fun. She talked my ear off while we ate and giggled like crazy while getting her toes done. I just love my big girl. I can't believe tomorrow is the official start of her educational years. Kindergarten!!! Where did the time go? I hope she has a wonderful year and makes a lot of new friends. She is very excited to ride the school bus and to meet her teacher although I think she has a little anxiety going on (she threw a temper tantrum that lasted at least 10 minutes over grapes for dinner. That is not her norm by any means.) Hopefully tomorrow will be smooth sailing. We are at least ready for it. Her clothes are laid out and her backpack is packed. Mckenzie and Scott had a date too at the playground. She just loves to be outside so it was a perfect date for her too! I have pictures from today, I just haven't uploaded them yet. So, maybe I will post them tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Followers