9.20.2011

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

The last day of summer. Where did the time go. I really wanted to get to the beach a couple of more times and to the zoo but I guess there is always next summer right?! Abby was excited that she got to sit next to her friend from preschool on the bus today. She didn't remember much else from the day though. So, I guess all she does is ride the bus and have snack! Tonight was meet the teacher night at Abby's school. Her teacher seemed nice and I think Abby will learn a lot from her this year. She seems to be very interested in having parent volunteers in the classroom and that makes me very excited. I love getting to participate in activities with the girls. Scott and I watched 'Bridesmaids' tonight and it was hilarious! It could have been a little less chick flick for my taste, but it was still very good to watch. Don't get me wrong. I love chick flicks. I just thought this movie was going to be less girly since it has been compared to 'Hangover'. 116 Abby 117 Abby

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Followers