9.11.2011

Sunday, September 11, 2011

The girls played nicely together today with just a few squabbles that they mostly worked out on their own. It amazes me to see the progression in their relationship and in their maturity. The love playing together and get along really well. Neither girl wanted to get dressed today so they ran around the house in their panties all day long! Good thing no one stopped by for a surprise visit! Scott was in heaven today. The first Sunday of NFL football and he was able to spend the entire afternoon watching the games. I had to make play doh for Mckenzie's school today as part of my volunteer responsibilities. I think next month, I will let the girls help me make it since it was pretty easy to do. 002 playdoh

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Followers