5.16.2012

137/366

I went to the doctor today since my leg still hurts quite a bit. She says it is shin splints (after a quick two minute exam) and gave me a referral to go off base (thank goodness) for care to see a Sports Medicine doc. I know shin splints are painful, but I never realized they could hurt this bad. I hope I can get an appointment soon so I can get back to running :)

Abby had dance this afternoon and is complaining her tap shoes hurt her toes. I don't want to sound cheap, but I don't want to have to buy her a new pair of shoes so close to the end of the year. Her recital is in a few weeks and then she will be done with tap. She has said she doesn't want to do tap next year so I am hoping I can borrow a pair of shoes to make it through the year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers