5.31.2012

152/366

Mckenzie had camp again this morning and Abby was at school. The house is so quiet without them and I feel like there are a million things I should be doing while they are away. But since I am still on the crutches, I spend my time doing a whole lot of nothing. The girls had their good friends over this afternoon. They were all pretty wild and couldn't decide whether to play inside or out. They kept going back and forth... I even put a movie on, which I don't like to do when they have friends over, in hopes of settling them down, but they were still all over the place. Luckily, they were all getting along, just a little wild :)

Happy birthday Mom! We love you and hope your day was fabulous!!!

The cupcakes for Abby's class :)

123 cupcake

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers