5.30.2012

151/366

The girls had a rehearsal for their dance recital that is coming up on Sunday. It took forever to get their hair done and their make-up on. I have to say it felt weird putting mascara on my 3 and 6 year old girls. They looked way too grown up when I was done! Mckenzie was upset because her costume requires white socks instead of tights. She was crying (somehow she didn't mess up her make-up) and giving me a hard time about leaving the house. We did manage to make it to the rehearsal on time with their hair and make-up intact.  The rehearsal was great and I can't wait to see their performance on Sunday. I took photos today since they don't allow photography during the actual performance. At first I was a little upset by that, but now I am looking forward to sitting back and just watching. I feel like I miss out on so much with that camera in my face all the time. I want the girls to have pictures to look back on, but I feel left out of it all sometimes because I am more worried about what the photos look like. So, it will be a nice break to sit back and just take it all in.

021 mckenzie dance rehearsal


023 mckenzie dance rehearsal


026 mckenzie dance rehearsal


035 mckenzie dance rehearsal


037 Abby dance rehearsal


056 Abby dance rehearsal


058 Abby dance rehearsal


086 Abby dance rehearsal

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers