3.01.2010

Another early morning for me today. I set my alarm clock to get Abby to preschool, but no worries about sleeping until it went off. Nope! Abby should be my new alarm clock. Today it was "Momma my tummy's rumbling. I'm so hungry!" Mckenzie was such a little stinker again today. I made her four mini-pancakes for breakfast and I turned around for 5 seconds and that little bugger had one bite in her mouth and the dog had the rest of the pancakes by the time I turned around again! So, made her an egg since I was out of the pancakes. She gobbled that one up in no time and was asking for more. She says "mo mo" when she wants more of something. I love baby talk. Her speech is getting clearer all the time and pretty soon I won't even remember what her baby talk sounded like. Abby had a difficult time at preschool again today. I finally had to walk her into the classroom and leave while she was crying. I hated doing it, but it's what she needs. She enjoys it once I am gone. I just wish she would quit throwing fits when I try to drop her off. So, I am trying something new for Wednesday. If she doesn't throw a fit, she can have an extra star for her rewards chart. At this rate, I am going to be buying her a Wii game before I know it. I had to pick her up early today as the school was having some plumbing issues. Unfortunately, I had to interrupt Mckenzie's nap to do so and she only had a 30 minute snooze. I tried to put her back to bed, but she just kept yelling "MAMA" over and over. I finally got the hint :) Took the girls and dog for a walk today as it was so nice. It must have been mid 40's and the sun was out. Gorgeous day! The walk, not so gorgeous. Dakota goes crazy when you take her for a walk and I just couldn't keep her under control. The kids had a great time on the walk, Mckenzie kept saying "snow, snow" and Abby kept walking in all the water puddles. For dinner I made plain pasta and Abby was overjoyed! She came to the table and shouted, "It's plain pasta Momma. There's no mac and cheese!" Apparently I have been making them too much mac n cheese :)

1 comment:

  1. Delia say "ont mo" I'm getting to experience the early days this time since Ben learned language after he already knew sentences. It's so much fun!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive

Followers