10.17.2011

Monday, October 17, 2011

We picked Abby up from school. Apparently the buses pick the children up in the back of the school and the parents pick the kids up in the front of the school. I didn't know this so Abby couldn't possibly know. Needless to say, she got lost trying to find me when I picked her up. Luckily, she was smart enough to go back to her classroom and ask her teacher for help. We headed to the train station to go to NYC for the afternoon. The girls were so excited. Abby just loves the city. She couldn't stop squealing as we were pulling into the train station. We walked around a bit and then took a bus tour so Dawn could get a glimpse of the city. We wandered around Ground Zero for a little bit before getting back on the bus. We had dinner at a nice restaurant called Moonstruck before heading back for the night. I think Dawn really enjoyed herself and I know the girls did. They behaved so good! They were pretty good on the ride back home, although you could tell it was past their bedtime :) I brought my little point and shoot camera along instead of my new camera (I don't have a camera bag and I didn't want to take a chance on breaking it!) I haven't uploaded any photos so I don't know if they are any good. Maybe one day I will get that done...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Followers