10.31.2011

Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween! Abby was so excited for Halloween that I barely even had to touch her to wake her up this morning. She was out of bed, running to the shower, shouting "its Halloween" before I could even tell her to wake up! Both girls had parties at school today. I was the party mom for Mckenzie's class so I didn't get to see Abby's parade or party. Luckily, Scott's sim cancelled and he was able to see Abby's parade. She was so happy to see him and surprised too since we had talked about how neither Scott nor I could be there. I felt horrible I couldn't be there for her, but it worked out just fine. Mckenzie's party was a lot of fun. We had all sorts of snacks and the kids painted pumpkins and made caramel apples. They paraded around in their costumes outside and did a little trick or treating from the parents. It was so much fun and Mckenzie was the cutest Cinderella there! We went to a friend's house for dinner and then went trick or treating with them. It was so much fun. The girls both really enjoyed themselves this year. It was hard to keep up with Abby. She was running from door to door with a big smile on her face. Mckenzie was having fun too, but she couldn't keep up with the big kids. I loved watching the girls have so much fun. When we got home, we did a little trick or treating in our own neighborhood so the kids could see their friends. The amount of candy the girls got is unbelievable! Two buckets and two bags full of candy! I can see that visiting the garbage fairy soon :) 056 Abby 066 Abby shoes 049 Mckenzie Halloween 2011 045 mckenzie 052 Abby Mckenzie Halloween 2011 Abby 093 Mckenzie 095 Mckenzie Abby 094 mckenzie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Followers