10.13.2011

Thursday, October 13, 2011

I was the parent helper in Mckenzie's classroom this morning and I volunteered in Abby's class. So, my normally quiet Thursday morning was pretty busy. For Mckenzie's class, all I had to do was the snack and then clean up afterwards. In Abby's classroom, I got to help with centers. Centers is basically where small groups of students rotate amongst different learning activities. I helped out with a letters matching game. It was a great experience for me. I was able to put a face to some of the children that Abby has been talking about and it also gave me the opportunity to observe Abby's teacher. I don't know how she does it though day after day without an aide. There are some really strong personalities in that class!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Followers