10.02.2011

Sunday, October 2, 2011

Mckenzie wandered over in the middle of the night and asked if she could sleep with me. She looked so cute, there was no way I was saying no. We didn't make it to church this morning. The girls slept later than normal and I didn't feel like rushing around to get there on time. We went to the park this afternoon. I wanted to get some fall shots with the leaves changing, but it wasn't as pretty as I was hoping for. Maybe next weekend will be more vibrant. We took a walk along one of the wooded paths and the girls had fun chasing after one another. It started sprinkling so we had to head back. The girls wanted to play on the playground equipment and I let them for a few minutes, but there were some interesting characters hanging around and I decided to call it a day. A very unpopular decision, but that's my job! We headed to Target to pick up a few things I forgot the other day (note to self, start making lists!!!!). After dinner, the girls and I made play doh for Mckenzie's school. It was a lot of fun to have them help me. 126 mushrooms 118 Abby 102 Mckenzie b&w 109 Abby and mckenzie b&w 103 Abby 101 Mckenzie 107 walk in the park

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Followers