10.05.2011

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

The morning went pretty smooth around here today. I even managed to sneak in a shower before taking Abby to the bus stop. Granted that meant Mckenzie went down to the bus stop in her pj's, but she's three. She can get away with that. Besides, she had school pics today and I didn't want her getting her clothes dirty. I met some girlfriends for breakfast and got to Skype with Scott today. Abby had ballet this afternoon and like always, she enjoyed it. I think it is especially fun for her because her friend is in class with her. I spoke with Abby's teacher today and she reports that Abby is doing well in class. It was nice to chat with her teacher and get a feel for how she thinks Abby is doing. I've said it before, but this has been a hard adjustment for me since I was so hands on in her preschool. Not knowing what she does all morning long drives me insane. I know she is safe, I just wish I knew what she was doing and how she was adjusting. I guess this must be how parents of teenagers feel... 010 Abby close crop

1 comment:

  1. Awwww... I'm already sentimental about my baby getting older and then I come here and read this. :) Sorry I've been a stranger... I took a look around and your pictures are so lovely, Barb! And I was reminded once again at how beautiful your girls are... swoon. <3

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive

Followers