10.04.2011

Monday, October 3, 2011

My goodness it was chilly out there this morning. I had to dig around to find a coat for Mckenzie and the only one I found was missing part of the zipper pull. I didn't think it was a big deal until I tried to unzip the silly thing and found out there was no way the zipper was going down. Luckily, I hadn't zipped it all the way to the top so I was able to slip it over her head. Mckenzie wasn't happy about going to school this morning (she wanted to stay at home and play games) but her teacher said once she got into the classroom, she was fine. Abby had a good day at school and was excited to switch seats. One of the girls Abby was sitting with last month wasn't the nicest and made a point to tell Abby she didn't like her. I can't imagine why anyone wouldn't like her (not that I am biased or anything)! But, it is a good learning lesson that not everyone will like us in life and that it is OK. I made sure to tell Abby to be nice to the girl anyway and maybe someday, she will come around. We made brownies this afternoon. I always find it funny how much Mckenzie likes sweets, but when it comes to homemade stuff, she doesn't seem to enjoy it that much. (And no, it isn't my baking. I can make brownies from a box just fine!) Her and Abby had fun making the brownies though and couldn't wait until they were done. Mckenzie took one bite and she was done. Abby, on the other hand, ate hers and was eyeing Mckenzie's leftovers! 007 Abby Mckenzie 009 Abby Mckenzie 010 Mckenzie Abby making brownies 019 Mckenzie Abby b&w making brownies 040 Mckenzie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Followers