10.01.2011

Saturday, October 1, 2011

We all went to ballet this morning so that Scott would have a chance to see Mckenzie dance. Abby wasn't excited about having to sit in the waiting room, but I wanted her to go too so she could spend a little more time with Scott before he left on his trip. I'm not sure what will be missed more this trip. Scott or his iPad. The girls just love playing on that thing and when he packed it up to take it with him, the girls got really upset. So upset that Scott told me to go buy another one for them. Those little girls have him wrapped around their fingers... So, we went to buy one tonight at the BX. I have to say, I am excited to have one for us girls. It sure is easier to read than my iPhone.

086 Mckenzie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Followers