1.15.2012

15/365

The girls slept in really late this morning. I guess that is a good thing considering it took them forever to fall asleep last night. They had a sleepover in Mckenzie's room and neither one of them wanted to settle down. After breakfast Scott and I took turns going to the gym as they don't offer childcare on Sundays. We celebrated Abby's birthday today with a cake as we plan to head to NYC tomorrow and probably won't have time for cake! She was so excited to get her chocolate cake with chocolate icing. The girl just love her chocolate! I went out with some friends tonight to a place that teaches you how to paint a canvas. It was a lot of fun and my picture, while not a masterpiece, turned out much better than I anticipated! 007 Abby 032 Abby 029 Abby

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers