1.27.2012

27/365

I decided to be brave and take Mckenzie to the Y with me this morning. She never likes to be left with people she doesn't know so I wasn't sure how she would do. I was surprised at how well she did at the drop in care center. She wasn't happy by any means, but they didn't have to come and get me off the treadmill either so, I think it was a success! This afternoon we delivered some Girl Scout cookies that we sold. At the first stop, both girls insisted they get out of the car to deliver the cookies, after that, they were over it and opted to stay in the car :) I can't blame them. It was rainy and windy all day. Yuck! Abby went to a movie night that was hosted by her elementary school tonight. The kids viewed Gnomeo and Juliet. She had a great time! It was a little awkward at first for her though, because one of her friends saved her a seat and Abby had already promised to sit next to some girls in her class. She had friends pulling her in two different directions and she didn't know what to do. Luckily, there was an extra seat so they could all sit together. When Abby got home, she looked like she had the best time. I imagine the look on her face tonight will be the same look I see when she tells me she is in love for the first time. That is how happy she was! She couldn't stop telling me about all the friends she got to see and how great the movie was :) I love moments like this!

108 Mckenzie 107 Abby

1 comment:

Followers