1.29.2012

29/365

I am feeling so spoiled and so blessed today. Scott and the girls made me feel like a princess and it isn't even my birthday yet :) I went for a manicure and a pedicure while Scott and the girls did some super secret stuff. After drinking a Starbucks and reading my book, I came home to my surprise. The girls made me close my eyes and they led me into the kitchen :) The excitement in their voices when they told me to open my eyes was just priceless. I just loved how happy they were to sing me Happy Birthday and watch me open my gifts. I love that Scott had the girls make me a card. Abby's drawings and Mckenzie wrote MOM on the card (I can't believe she can write so well already!), it was perfect! I am so blessed to have such a loving and sweet family. Scott spoiled me with a new lens and I can't wait to use it! We went out for dinner at the Olive Garden tonight and the girls were really good. Although, we can't take credit for it since they spent the entire meal watching a movie on my phone. Probably shouldn't do that, but it made for a very, very peaceful meal:) 006starbucks 011cake

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers