1.25.2012

25/365

It was my turn to pick up Abby and her friend from school today and bring them to their afternoon class. On days like today, it feels like the only thing I get done is chauffeur kids around! I am sure that chauffeurs gets paid a whole heck of a lot more than I do though... We had dance this afternoon and then our friends came over for dinner. The girls went crazy when I told them their friends were coming to the house. I wanted ear plugs. Seriously. It was so loud and filled with girly screams that I could hardly stand it. But, they had fun and that is what matters right? I tried Zumba tonight. It was a great reminder that I have two left feet and absolutely no rhythm. But, it was fun and nice to get in a second workout for the day. Makes eating those Girl Scout cookies a little less evil!

088 girl scout cookies

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers