2.08.2012

39/365

I got to be in Mckenzie's preschool class this morning. I really enjoyed being in there and I think Mckenzie enjoyed it a little too much. She was VERY clingy and didn't want to detach herself from me for even a second! I got to see the boxes the kids are making for Valentine's day and they are so cute! Now I just need to get busy and make the girls' valentine's cards for their friends. I made it to the gym today but I was disappointed I didn't run as far today. I just wasn't feeling it for some reason :( Maybe it was because I wasn't filling my brain with mindless info while watching Live with Kelly ;) We got some light snow this evening. The girls were ecstatic! It was funny to watch them trying to catch snowflakes on their tongues. I would have taken a picture, but the winter has been so mild that I wasn't wearing a coat. A little too cold for me to play around with my camera! So, when we got home, I felt it was the perfect opportunity to turn on the fireplace and try to read a couple of pages in my book. 009 book

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers