2.16.2012

47/366

Mckenzie was the leader in her chef class today so I tried to make it back a little early so I could hang out in class with her. I snuck into her classroom and sat down next to her and it was a good minute before she realized I was there. Her face lit up and she jumped into my lap. I did make it to the gym, but I struggled to get 2 miles in. This cold I have is making it difficult to run :(  Scott came home tonight and in all the excitement we forgot that Abby had Daisies tonight. Oops! We probably wouldn't have sent her anyway since she has been so sad that Scott was gone the last few nights.

001 Abby

Both girls wanted to make necklaces for their friends. Mckenzie lost interest about halfway through. Abby probably could have made one for everyone she knows if I would have let her!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers