2.25.2012

56/366

Scott made it home this morning. We are glad he is home, but it served as a 6 am wake up call for Abby. There was no way she was going back to sleep once he arrived and she plopped herself down in our bed. Poor Scott was exhausted as he had just finished flying for 18 hours and had been awake for 30 hours. I don't think I could do that!

I took the girls to dance so he could get some rest. Mckenzie enjoyed herself as always. I think dance was a great choice for her. She is always walking around on her tiptoes or doing curtsies.

We all went out for a late lunch and then we went bowling. Mckenzie has to throw the slowest. ball. ever. I shouldn't even say throw. She just drops the ball and hopes it makes it to the end! Abby, on the other hand, runs up to the lane and throws it as hard as she can. Her balls make the loudest thunk when she drops them :)


I know this isn't an award winning photo, but I just love her sweet little face :)

007 mckenzie

009 Abby


017 Abby


Waiting for the ball to make it all the way down!
018 kenzie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers